Specialists in Car Hire Excess Insurance
Get the Best Deal on Annual Car Hire Excess Insurance.
Don’t overpay. Save up to 65% when compared to waiving the excess at the car hire desk.
- Accidental damage excess reimbursement up to £2,500
- Covers damage to the windows, undercarriage, roof, tyres and sunroof
- No excess on accidental damage claims
- Car rental key cover up to £500 per year AND MORE!
Travel Smart. Travel Secure. Trust in Lowerhire.co.uk, the Car Hire Excess Insurance Specialists.
Car Hire Excess Insurance: What Is It?
If your rental vehicle gets damaged or stolen while under your care, most rental companies will charge you an excess for the costs incurred – regardless of whether the fault was yours. These charges can skyrocket into the thousands of pounds, putting an unexpected and considerable downer on your trip.
This is why smart travellers make sure to purchase excess waiver insurance before signing off a car hire contract. With this precaution in place, you can rest assured that you can reclaim any theft or damage excess that your rental company might charge you up to the policy limit. After all, having an accident or having your rental vehicle stolen whilst travelling is bad enough!
How Does It Work?
- Choose the policy, single or annual multi-trip, that is right for your travel habits; alone, or with family and (business) partners.
- Purchase your policy via our quick and easy online booking system, up to 12 months in advance for single trip cover or right before you collect the vehicle. Cover for Annual policies must start on the day you purchase your policy.
- Confidently decline the expensive excess insurance or damage waiver offered to you by the rental company. You have outsmarted them this time.
Excess Free, Stress Free: The Benefits Are Endless
Lowerhire is an independent car hire specialist, which means that we can offer you the best deal on excess waiver insurance out there.
- Our packages are up to 65% cheaper than those offered by rental companies.
- Hire car excess insurance is our area of expertise. This is why we are able to process any claims much quicker than most of our competitors.
- We offer one of the most extensive covers out there. This means that, with LowerHire, you get more peace of mind for a much lower price.
How Do I Make a Claim With You?
Now, this is the easy part. In the unfortunate case you get involved in an accident or become a victim of theft, you will need to pay excess to your car hire company – but reclaiming your money with us is painless:
- Keep hold of all receipts given to you by the car rental company.
- Make your claim within 31 days via your preferred medium – whether phone, email or Royal Mail.
- Your money is back into your account within 10 working days of receiving your fully completed claim.